[Twisted-web] Problems with the back button in LivePage

Alberto Trujillo alberto.trujillo at ucd.ie
Wed Oct 12 05:22:10 MDT 2005

Hello all:
I have noticed that each time that I press the back button in my web
browser I receive the next error:

Exception: SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
Caused by script.alert('Exception on server:
'bf38512a0b82eafbd6fd98c17a984e4-0'')

I have seen that the last quotes are two simple quotes and probably that
is the reason because the ) is missing, but This problem comes from
inside Live Page, and I don't be able to fix it, do I?

I inserting the "liveid" and the "liveglue" in my template like I show
you here, is this ok?

    < script nevow:render="liveid" />
    < script nevow:render="liveglue" />

Thank you very much in advance for all your help.