[Twisted-web] Problems Running Nevow standalone (no twisted)

Michael Schneider michaelschneider at fuse.net
Fri Nov 18 20:26:25 MST 2005

I was trying the config with no twisted.

I updated from SVN, then tried this test, and it failed .

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mike
--------------------------- test

from nevow import flat, stan

html = stan.Tag('html')
print html

p = stan.Tag('p')
print p

someStan = html[ p(style='font-family: Verdana;')[ 'Hello, ', 'world!' ] ]
print flat.flatten(someStan)

--------  Error ---------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\devTesting\learning\stan\learn1\basicHtml1.py", line 1, in ?
    from nevow import flat, stan
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\nevow\__init__.py", line 12, in ?
    from nevow import compy
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\nevow\compy.py", line 17, in ?
    from compyCompat import *
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'IComponentized'

--
The greatest performance improvement occurs on the transition of from the non-working state to the working state.