[Twisted-web] Re: why doesn't work nevow.example.callremote with IE (InternetExplorer)?

Peter Arwanitis spex66 at gmx.net
Wed Nov 9 18:28:42 MST 2005

third and solved

another irc and thanks to harshaw, who have found the missing link between
liveglue.js and athena.js

indeed a IE specific thing. he postet a fix against athena.js from nevow060,
porting a part from liveglue.js:
http://deadbeefbabe.org/paste/2093

and the world is spinning again
thanks exarkun, harshaw!