[Twisted-web] HTTP client TODOs

Jan Alonzo jmalonzo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 03:39:30 MST 2005

Hi,

Good day everyone! I have a project that I want to port to Twisted. It's an
HTTP client (feed aggregator) and one of the reasons why I want to port it is
so that I can take advantage of what twisted has to offer and focus on other more
important features (and having test apps is, I guess, also good for the
project right? :)

I am new to twisted and one of my priority right now is to help out with the
HTTP client code in the web2 module. Is there a TODO specific to the client
library somewhere that I can look at?

Cheers,

--
Jan Alonzo                          <jmalonzo at unpluggable.com>