[Twisted-web] twisted+nevow in production environment

Little mordaha at gmail.com
Sat May 21 10:36:13 MDT 2005

I'd like to read some tips/tricks/known issues/sucsessful
stories/e.t.s about twisted and nevow in production environment (e.g.
in Internet)

Server configuration, start/stop, logging, monitoring, availability
Some tips about programming style (for example, like in PHP - "never
use global variable mapping, use $_POST[] $_GET[] instead")

And so on. I'll done my project next month, and i must pulish it in internet.

Is there any official web-resources of such thematic?