[Twisted-web] Re: SLUT, twisted based experimental graphix framework

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Tue May 17 05:15:19 MDT 2005

> I would like to thank everybody who helped me gain knowledge about
> twisted. Please feel free to check out my twisted-based thesis project:
>
> http://slut.sourceforge.net/index.html

Erm, "slut" is not exactly the most pleasant of words. Maybe not worse than
http://merd.sourceforge.net/ , I guess, but still... :-)

--
Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net

I feel like we are losing our creativity and imagination. Give a 3 year
old a box of crayons and you have no idea what he will come up with.
Give a 10 year old a Playstation2 and about the best that might happen
is he'll find a way to cheat.
 -- Lee Harr, April 2005