[Twisted-web] Re: NamedAnyError

Paul Moore pf_moore at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 9 15:08:22 MDT 2005

Donovan Preston <dp at ulaluma.com> writes:

> On May 5, 2005, at 3:53 PM, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
>
>> I'm getting these errors:
>>
>> 2005/05/06 00:45 CEST [-] NamedAnyError: <function
>> FunctionSerializer at 0x2aaaae6c6b18> stackless.function
>> 2005/05/06 00:45 CEST [-] NamedAnyError: <function MethodSerializer
>> at 0x2aaaae6c6c08> stackless.instancemethod
>> 2005/05/06 00:45 CEST [-] NamedAnyError: <function URLSerializer at
>> 0x2aaaae5d4500> nevow.url.URLPath
>>
>> Is this only a debugging print?
>
> The first two are because you aren't using stackless; they can
> safely  be ignored.

Given that stackless is non-standard, can these warnings be
suppressed unless stackless is present? (When they presumably won't
be generated anyway!)

To put it another way - what are these warnings telling me? That I
must install stackless? Why? What isn't working?

As you can tell, I didlike applications producing spurious warnings :-)

Paul.
--
Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad hoc
informally-specified bug-ridden slow implementation of half of Common