[Twisted-web] NamedAnyError

Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone dialtone at divmod.com
Fri May 6 13:00:47 MDT 2005

Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

>Should I be using stackless then? I never understood what this stackless
>thing is all about, I thought it was just a change for some embedded
>thing with some weird memory requirements like palmos (now obsolete with
>linux cellphones ;).

Stackless is a patched version of CPython that has support for
microthreads, done with tasklets and greenlets.
you can simulate continuations for example.

In Nevow stackless or greenlets (available as a different package) could
be used with wolf (in phunt sandbox) to have a
kind of seaside2 clone.

usually stackless is used in games where there are tons of threads that
it can handle without much hassles. :)

--
Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone
Now Running MacOSX 10.3.8