[Twisted-web] NamedAnyError

Andrea Arcangeli andrea at cpushare.com
Fri May 6 11:13:14 MDT 2005

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 04:31:45PM -0700, Donovan Preston wrote:
> The first two are because you aren't using stackless; they can

Should I be using stackless then? I never understood what this stackless
thing is all about, I thought it was just a change for some embedded
thing with some weird memory requirements like palmos (now obsolete with
linux cellphones ;).

> safely  be ignored. The last one is genuine cruft. The registration
> of an  adapter against the old name nevow.url.URLPath should be
> removed from  nevow.__init__.

Ok.

I'd suggest to keep those disabled when "python -W ignore" is selected.

Thanks a lot!