[Twisted-web] How can I retrieve passwd on ldap auth + do I need asynchronous ldap request ?

jean-marc.pouchoulon at ac-montpellier.fr jean-marc.pouchoulon at ac-montpellier.fr
Mon Jul 25 06:19:57 MDT 2005

hello,

    we try to user nevow with ldap-auth .
    Users are authentified  with ldap but we need to save theirs
username/passwords  to bind on a second phase.(the informations we'd
like to modify via the application  are stored in ldap directory server ).
    We implemented a dict to do that (Using user/pass get from the
checker). But I'm sure there is a  best way.

    Another question.
    Do I need asynchronous ldap-request  with nevow ? If I don't return
a deferred what's the matter ?

thanks for your help

Jean-Marc.