[Twisted-web] Remove addSlash from Nevow

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Sat Jul 23 05:26:26 MDT 2005

Hi,

Nevow's addSlash sometimes causes problems (see LivePage) and some
people are a bit confused by it anyway.

I know it's been in Nevow (twisted.web too?) for a long time but perhaps
we should remove it from rend.Page and either:

* Leave it completely to the application to expliticly implement the
behaviour if that's what they want
* Provide a mixin (or some sort of "pluggable" code) that resources can
use to pick up the addSlash behaviour.

Thoughts?

- Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \	       Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.