[Twisted-web] Sessions with LivePage?

Donovan Preston dp at ulaluma.com
Fri Jul 22 21:53:51 MDT 2005

On Jul 22, 2005, at 12:38 AM, Chris (FeedTagger) wrote:

> I'm having an issue with sessions and livepage - I can't seem to get
> the two working together. If I replace livepage.LivePage with
> rend.Page the session works as expected... I keep refreshing and the
> same uid appears. Why is this not the case with LivePage and how can I
> use sessions? Neither of the examples; chatola and liveanimal use
> sessions with livepage.

I don't know of any reason why there would be an issue using sessions
with livepage. In fact, my "Secret Project" uses them. Just as an
experiment, you might want to try wrapping the root resource in a
nevow.guard.SessionWrapper so that you get guard's modern sessions,
not the old crufty twisted-web one.

dp