[Twisted-web] Re: Freeform default button label (+How do you customise the Freeform form-error message)

Paul Reznicek maillists at ivsn.com
Mon Jul 18 12:16:41 MDT 2005

I see a lot of usecases for more buttons, one I'm writing now:
DB record browser/editor, where are at least
   [previous|next|search] + [reload|new|copy|save|delete]
are necessary.
You are right, it is possible to do this with hyperlinks,
but this allow users to bookmark every of this actions,
and to use the browser's back button with undesired effects.

To extend the discussion about freeform:
- please also pay attention to the fact, that all labels, errors
messages, tips, etc. should be easy localizable.
- error messages can vary depending on field contents:
integer error is from user's point of view not a numeric error,
(i.e. "please enter your age as whole number")

Paul