[Twisted-web] Re: Introduction, newbie confusion plus an offer

Tommi Virtanen tv at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Jul 13 04:58:13 MDT 2005

lloyd at paisite.com wrote:
>>I suggest you start with this, using the roundup issue tracking system
>>to submit documentation bugs (the mailing list archives have a good list
>>of things you should include in the report, IIRC by Mary)
> Are you suggesting that I comb the archives and consolidate all reported
> documentation errors? I have gone through the archives, but this feels
> like a very big project. If enough folks thought it would be a worthy and
> pressing contribution I suppose I could take it on. But I'd kind of like
> to be learning some hands-on Twisted as I go.

I mean Mary has written instructions for people on how to improve the
documentation.

Googling for mary twisted documentation bug gives me nothing of help.
I'm sorry, I have no clue where the guide is -- there is something
in the mailing list archives about it, but I can't find it in the
few minutes I can dedicate to this right now. Maybe someone else will
pitch in.