[Twisted-web] Introduction, newbie confusion plus an offer

Simon Hedberg simon at hedberg.net
Thu Jul 7 02:51:17 MDT 2005

Great work Kieran!
It's inspiring to see docs like that. If we could manage to produce
similar documents on the other parts of Nevow I think we'd be in good
shape. Like you've noted in the appendix a context tutorial and a
overview of the interfaces would probably be a good thing to start
doin'.

Lloyd, can you tell me more about the scope of the document(s) you are
planning?  (Ie, is it setting up a server, creating webpages or using
the components of twisted.web or something else?).

Simon
(STemplar)