[Twisted-web] Error: nevow_clientToServerEvent is not defined (Firefox JS Console)

Michael M m.milvo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 03:04:57 MDT 2005

Thanks, it did help. I have attached a stan version for anybody else
that comes across this thread.

I did notice when upgrading to the svn branch you recommended
(svn://divmod.org/svn/Nevow/branches/dp/livepage-completion-notification-3),
that addSlash seems to be required on root objects but not on
children. Where do I look to find information on what addSlash does, (
I know it is probably obvious but still I haven't seen it in my
wanderings yet :).

Last questions,
1.) Is this the main branch for livepage development?
2.) is this branch likely to change before 0.5?
3.) If so how can I be notified, or do I just watch this list?
4.) Is the api for livepage likely to change much or is it just in
need of more general development?

Thanks in advance.

<dribble_warning>
I looked at nevow when it was version 0.1 and couldn't make much sense
of it so I tried apache + mod_python and then tried to develop my own
pure python web application setup. I ran into problems, then thought I
would checkout nevow again. When I looked at it I realised that it
solved all the problems I was having in a brilliant way. There are
very few pieces of software that have made me as excited as nevow has.
I guess I had to try to solve the problems first before I appreciated
what you guys already solved. So thanks and keep up the brilliant
work.
</dribble_warning>