[Twisted-web] /freeform_post!!random causes exceptions

Ed Suominen general at eepatents.com
Mon Jan 10 07:41:46 MST 2005

I would be interested, too.

Personally, I don't see the big deal about twisted dependency for Nevow
stuff. To me, it's like saying humans are dependent on water.

---
Ed Suominen
Registered Patent Agent
Open-Source Software Author (yes, both...)
Web Site: http://www.eepatents.com
Example Nevow/Twisted Site: http://valuablepatents.com