[Twisted-web] formless problem

Tazzo tazzo at email.it
Fri Jan 7 10:15:34 MST 2005

>Or if you want to be like the original example, where the form is
>global for all users, make the FormBuilder instance once, and always
>return the same thing. There's lots of ways you could do that, but the
>easiest way is:
>-    def child_form(self, ctx):
>-        return FormBuilder()
>+    child_form = FormBuilder()
>
>James

I know, but my real intention is to build the form
as a fragment of several pages.
I mean, I want to build a form as in formbuilder example
or similar, but render it in many pages like:

def render_myForm(self,ctx,data):
    return FormBuilder()

as a piece of different pages but with the same behavior,
depending (the behavior) only from the url request.
So if I build a form that add a named 'box' in my page column,
the form is the same for all my pages.

 Sponsor:
 Bisogno di liquidità? Non devi spiegare per cosa. Fino a 4.000 € a casa tua
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2291&d=20050107