[Twisted-web] formless problem

Tazzo tazzo at email.it
Fri Jan 7 06:26:59 MST 2005

I wrote this simple app, where the RootPage has only a single
child, named \'form\'. This child \'FormBuilder\' is directly taken from
formbuilder.py in the example directory of last svn Nevow.
The child is correctly rendered but when I try to add an element
to the form, it doesn\'t appear (the formbuilder example work well
if a try the Nevow example).

Any help?

############################
###  Root Page
############################
from nevow import loaders
from nevow import rend
from nevow import tags as T
from nevow.stan import directive
from formbuilder import FormBuilder
class RootPage(rend.Page):
    addSlash = True
    docFactory = loaders.stan( T.html [ T.body [ T.a ( href=\'form\' ) [
\'form page\' ] ] ] )

    def child_form(self, ctx):
        return FormBuilder()

 Sponsor:
 Con la Pietra Naturale puoi grigliare carne, pesce e verdura direttamente
in tavola!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2743&d=20050107