[Twisted-web] Fwd: Re: [Ossri] data collection

Ed Suominen general at eepatents.com
Wed Feb 23 13:41:10 MST 2005

Thought this might be of interest as a use case.

---
Ed Suominen
Registered Patent Agent
Open-Source Software Author (yes, both...)
Web Site: http://www.eepatents.com

Subject: Re: [Ossri] data collection (WAS: dual-thread processors)
Date: Wednesday 23 February 2005 12:36 pm
From: Ed Suominen <general at eepatents.com>
To: ossri at harvee.org

Joe, that is a great idea!

I could run the site, as my server is Python-based (using the
Twisted/Nevow packages) and it very flexible. I've already got
something running that involves registered users logging in and
uploading and downloading binary files (PDFs of documents) to and from
a MySQL database. Tying the binaries to user IDs and transcripted text
would be very straightforward. I couldn't do much work in it for
another month or so, though.