[Twisted-web] Bugs in Nevow documentation

Alexey Shamrin shamrin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 06:38:53 MST 2005

Hello!

Thank you for your answer.

While reading further, I have found two other problems in the
documentation and described them in roundup as issues 158 and 159:

http://divmod.org/users/roundup.twistd/nevow/issue158
http://divmod.org/users/roundup.twistd/nevow/issue159

There is also an attached patch for an issue 158.

P.S. Is it okay to mention about the roundup issues here? Should I had
to wait patiently while someone in charge will find the issues I've
created?

--
Best regards,
Alexey.