[Twisted-web] memory leaks

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Mon Feb 21 21:27:11 MST 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 10:14:56AM +0600, Andrey Chichak wrote:
> Good day!
>
> I've partialy migrated my site from php to twisted-web and now under
> high load a memory size occupied by server raises from 12Mb to 130Mb
> during 1 day.
>
> I need help !!!!

What version of Twisted?  What sort of application are you running in
twisted-web?  How many hits/day?

There was a small leak in the 1.3.0 release... it was fixed in r10970 in
SVN.  As a workaround, you can delete twisted/protocols/_c_urlarg.so.  But
this is purely guesswork, please give us more details!

-Andrew.