[Twisted-web] Re: lightweight forms thing for use with athena ???

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Thu Dec 1 02:12:03 MST 2005

> Is there any kind of work on this target?
> - yes: I'd like to join to share and push the efforts!
> - not: Is somebody looking for the same, so it make sense to publish
>        partial results of my work?

It surely makes sense, count me in. :-)

--
Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net

On a personal note, Xara is the main reason why I still haven't switched
to a Linux desktop for myself. I can't live without my Xara... now it
looks like I'll finally be able to switch! Tonight, I will literally go
out and toast to Xara. This is the best news I've had in months.
  -- GooseKirk on Slashdot, October 2005