[Twisted-web] Enforcing SSL for non-SSL requests

Marek Habersack grendel at caudium.net
Tue Aug 9 17:26:57 MDT 2005

Hello everybody,

  I'm trying to find a way for a Nevow-based application to enforce SSL
connection on the client when they come in using insecure HTTP. Currently
when the client comes in using a http://site.com URL typed in the browser,
they will get no error and no response from the server as the connection is
closed. The application log reveals the following: