[Twisted-web] Introduction, newbie confusion plus an offer

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Sun Aug 7 03:57:25 MDT 2005

Kieran Holland wrote:
>>I've added a couple links to the end of the divmod.org Nevow Project page.  If there are other > good resources out there that aren't linked, please let me know and I'll update the page again.
>>
>>Thanks for agitating,
>>
>>Jp
>

> I am touching up the article 'Meet Stan' as I pick up new things and,
> if I can find the time, I would like to try to tackle a few other
> topics causing mass-confusion.

That would be wonderful!

> If people are finding my article useful then I wonder if it, and
> purported future vapour-articles, would be better hosted on divmod?
> Personally I wouldn't trust the existing URL not to disappear off the
> face of the earth without reasonable warning.  I would be happy to
> refactor out the introductory spiel and end-musings to give it more of
> a documentation flavour.

It's probably best to include "Meet Stan" in Nevow's source. Those
documents are currently published on divmod.org (although not in a great
place) so this one would get added to the list on next update.

- Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \	       Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.