[Twisted-web] twisted with apache for punjab + jwchat

Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone dialtone at divmod.com
Tue Aug 2 07:45:21 MDT 2005

Rodrigo Monteiro wrote:

>thanks! i installed it ok.
>now i'm stuck on with the configuration.
>do you know anything about this configuration?
>i did exactly what was in the punjab site
>(http://punjab.sourceforge.net/jwchat.html) and it
>don't connect in the jabber (jive messenger).
>i don't know what to do more.
>i'vre tryied the .war file to work with resin and it
>just connect when the jabber client port is the
>default (5222). i need to use 2510.
>if anyone can help me...
>regards,

Twisted doesn't need to be configured. Once twistd works it is ok.
Check that you have all twisted installed like twisted.xish and
twisted.words
(/usr/lib/python2.X/site-packages/twisted/{xish,words}) and others if
needed.

Other than that requires attention from punjab authors and I guess you
should head to
their mailing list.

--
Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone