[Twisted-web] Safari 1.3 syntax error in liveglue.js?

Kevin Dangoor dangoor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:07:55 MDT 2005

I don't know for sure that this is new behavior with Safari 1.3. I had
been generally using Firefox, and just recently decided to use Safari
a bit more.

I'm running Nevow 0.4.1, and Safari 1.3 is giving me a syntax error:

                try {
                    eval(xmlhttp.responseText)
                } catch (e) {
                    alert("Exception: " + e.toString()+'\nCaused by
script:'+xmlhttp.responseText)
                    throw e
                }

The line Safari points to is the "}" at the end.

Can someone out there try something with LivePage under Safari 1.3?
It's always possible I'm doing something wrong...

Kevin