[Twisted-web] exception when try to list example source code?

John Mudd johnbmudd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 19:11:42 MDT 2005

Thanks, that fixed the problem.

I also had to get ZopeInterface and twisted.web.  Here are some notes
I made while installing.

### Upgrade ###
$ rm -rf ~/pkgs/python/lib/python2.4/site-packages/twisted
$ cd ~/pkgs
# Get archive file from http://twistedmatrix.com/downloads/
$ bunzip2 < Twisted-2.0.0a2.tar.bz2 | tar xvf -
$ cd ~/pkgs/Twisted-2.0.0a2
$ python setup.py install

$ tar xvfz ZopeInterface-3.0.1.tgz
$ cd ZopeInterface-3.0.1
$ python setup.py build
$ python setup.py install

########### SKIP THIS SECTION, twisted.web 2.0 "does not exist"
$ bunzip2 < TwistedWeb2-0.1.0a2.tar.bz2 | tar xvf -
$ cd TwistedWeb2-0.1.0a2
$ python setup.py build
$ python setup.py install

$ bunzip2 < TwistedWeb-0.5.0a2.tar.bz2 | tar xvf -
$ cd TwistedWeb-0.5.0a2
$ python setup.py build
$ python setup.py install