[Twisted-web] web2

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Sat Sep 25 03:32:43 MDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> http://www.twistedmatrix.com/users/roundup.twistd/twisted/issue731

Oh, and as part of this, if any of you web1 users want to contribute, a
really useful thing would be short examples of "typical" web1 idioms:
stuff you do all the time with web1, whether it is manipulating
requests, dynamic child generation, whatever.

These would need to be fairly short and simple "toy" examples that
represent your usage, because what I'm intending to do with them is
develop 'equivalent' web2 examples that show how to use the new APIs and
classes. I definitely won't have time to work up any web1 examples
myself, so this documentation won't exist unless I get some some help.
(The FAQ probably won't either, but I need help from developers on that
one, this one I need help from users.)

Send examples to me off-list.

Thanks,

-Mary