[Twisted-web] Getting started using the twisted web server

David Reid dreid at dreid.org
Mon Sep 6 23:54:25 MDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 16:23, Dan Eloff wrote:
> David, how far along is the new twisted web server? What works? What
> needs to be done?

Well foom is really in charge of new-web.  As far as what works, i'd
say, nothing completely.  My general suggestion if you want to avoid old
twisted.web is to use nevow, because as far as the Resource API is
concerned, this is what new-web will be based on.  I'm not sure if that
is really good advice, I haven't had much motivation to work on new-web
lately, much less take a look at the recent changes in Nevow, so I'm not
sure what needs to be done.

-David
-------
Voice(accent="ComicBookGuy")["Worst Twisted-Dev ever!"]