[Twisted-web] Alternative to <nevow:attr>

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 21:37:47 MDT 2004

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:01:36 +0200, Andrew Bennetts
<andrew-twisted at puzzling.org> wrote:

> I think it's a shame that no-one seems to know both ZPT and Nevow, as I
> suspect there may be something they can learn from each other, as they have
> some similar goals.  I'd like to learn Nevow (although I'm really no ZPT
> expert), but time is always the problem...

Well, I just did my first in-depth zope2/plone project (heavily
involving ZPT) in the last couple of weeks, and I'm also versed in
Nevow's templates. However, I haven't yet had a need to do computed
attributes in a situation where it would be problematic to just set
them in a render_ method for the entire tag. I'll pipe up if I ever
do.

---------+            http://radix.twistedmatrix.com