[Twisted-web] Alternative to <nevow:attr>

David Reid dreid at dreid.org
Tue Oct 19 13:10:37 MDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 02:51, Andrew Bennetts wrote:
> TAL does allow this, in two ways (that I know of):
>
> First, there's the hackish way:

They're both hackish ways in my opinion, and the latter
Another alternative is for the alternative syntax to not even support
such behavior, and only be for the general case which would look
something like this:

<a nevow:attributes="href=link alt=label"><nevow:slot name="label"
/></a>

(Looks an aweful lot like mg's attr.tac example, doesn't it?)