[Twisted-web] Re: Fragment's IGettable

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:30:57 MDT 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:10:42 +1100, Christopher Armstrong
<radeex at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll probably work around this problem by not passing the Fragment
> through the data machinery, and instead look it up and return it
> directly in a render function.

This was harder than I expected, as I wanted to render a list of these
Fragments with the 'sequence' renderer -- meaning I'd have to pass it
as data to that renderer, which still showed the same problem.

What I did to work around it, then, was to define a subclass of
Fragment which specified __implements__, leaving out IGettable.

---------+            http://radix.twistedmatrix.com