[Twisted-web] nevow tutorial

Luc Saffre luc.saffre at gmx.net
Fri Nov 26 07:18:47 MST 2004

On 25.11.2004 13:01, Matt Goodall wrote:

> References to formless.String, formless.Text etc should then be changed
> to annotate.String, annotate.Text, etc.

It was relatively easy to get the "schedule" tutorial examples running.

In order to integrate the tutorial into the Nevow SVN tree, I created a
new package nevow.tutorial.schedule in my working copy. Having tutorial
examples available as nevow.tutorial.xxxx package has advantages:
- the current directory doesn't need to be in pythonpath.
- later somebody (maybe I) can write unit tests for the tutorial

Or are there any better ideas about how to integrate the tutorial into
the Nevow SVN tree?  There is already an "examples" directory where a
"schedule" subdirectory would fit, but then the two advantages would be
lost...

> I've create an issue on the tracker for this,
> http://divmod.org/users/roundup.twistd/nevow/issue142, so if you have
> any patches (no matter how simple) it would be cool if you could submit
> them there so someone can apply them to the svn repository.

I registered as a user.
I could send a zip file to somebody.
I can also volunteer for maintaining the tutorial... just give me write
access to the SVN repository.

Luc