[Twisted-web] Forms in sub-page elements

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 16:13:39 MST 2004

Currently, I'm pretty sure that if I have a Page with a parameterized
body, and that body contains a form, that form won't work. For one,
only Pages are remembered as IConfigurableFactory. I didn't really go
beyond that in my debugging, but I guess that it's not the only
problem; since form actions are an URL-child of the
IConfigurableFactory page, then I guess it wouldn't know to delegate
the form processing to that fragment.

Does anyone have an idea about how to solve this problem? I'd like to
save the several hours it'll probably take me to figure out a
sufficient workaround.

---------+            http://radix.twistedmatrix.com