[Twisted-web] webform success message?

Alexander May alex-news at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 10:35:52 MST 2004

The automatic display did not occur.  Is this new since the 0.3 release
(i.e. do I need to get the development version)?  Or did I just miss
something?  I have tried using webform.renderForms() both with and without
the custom form layout (given as an example in customform.tac)

Currently, I have it working as per Cory suggestion, which is fine, but
slightly less desirable.