[Twisted-web] Credential questions - hide user name andpasswordon login + get ip address in realm

Alexander May alex-news at comcast.net
Tue Nov 16 08:50:51 MST 2004

Also, while on I'm on the subject of guard, is there a way to set the url a
user reaches after log in?  For example if the log in form is at
http:/foo.com/, I would like the admin log in to end up at
http:/foo.com/Admin/, and the non admin log in to end up at
http:/foo.com/Home/.  Currently, both just end up at the root url.  Should
the respective resources returned in Realm:requestAvatar just do a redirect,
or is some simple way to rewrite the url?  I tried muddling with the various
path members of the request in locateChild with no success.