[Twisted-web] Nevow 0.4

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Thu Nov 11 17:03:25 MST 2004

>> And when is nevow-0.3.1? (0.3.1 with the above patch?)
>
> I'd probably rather just release nevow 0.4 with more changes. Sometime
> in the next month would be nice. Does anyone have suggestions for what
> 0.4 should have? The big thing I am planning is the use of
> zope.interfaces to get rid of all the deprecation warnings when you use
> Nevow with twisted SVN Head (and thus 2.0)
>
> dp

On my wishlist:

  * Sort out the url module and add new deprecation warnings ;-).
  * Finish and merge the unicode forms stuff.
  * Kill the evil overloaded render method signature hack and
    simplify parameterised render and data methods.
  * Apply/fix any easy/significant issues in the tracker.
  * Documentation.

Cheers, Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd