[Twisted-web] Nevow - 'connection lost' javascript alert on page reloads

Donovan Preston dp at ulaluma.com
Thu Nov 11 13:31:30 MST 2004

On Nov 10, 2004, at 8:24 PM, Sridhar R wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:01:12 -0000 (GMT), Matt Goodall
> <matt at pollenation.net> wrote:
>
>> If anyone knows how to handle XMLHttpRequest errors then please post
>> here
>> and we'll get a fix into Nevow.
>>

> k3mper has provided a patch.  I tried it and it works!  somebody needs
> to merge this patch with HEAD.
> http://divmod.org/users/roundup.twistd/nevow/issue131

Applied, thank you very much k3mper. And thank you Sridhar for testing
it.

> And when is nevow-0.3.1? (0.3.1 with the above patch?)

I'd probably rather just release nevow 0.4 with more changes. Sometime
in the next month would be nice. Does anyone have suggestions for what
0.4 should have? The big thing I am planning is the use of
zope.interfaces to get rid of all the deprecation warnings when you use
Nevow with twisted SVN Head (and thus 2.0)

dp