[Twisted-web] reverse proxy with nevow

Tommi Virtanen tv at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Nov 8 04:09:30 MST 2004

Mike Mueller wrote:

>  I would like to run a nevow site on port 8080 on the same machine I
>  run a twisted web server that serves static pages. Instead of showing
>  the 8080 in the address I would like to run the nevow site as
>  VHostMonsterResource.

I don't have time to carefully go through your mail, but I'd just like to
state that there are a lot of examples of proxies in Nevow SVN, path
/sandbox/tv. For example, /sandbox/tv/reversemonster/ contains a
resource to use on the public server side, that automatically gives the
correct arguments to the vhost element on the private site.
Many of the directories contain README files that explain the motivation
behind the code.