[Twisted-web] Nevow newbie question

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Fri May 21 03:38:33 MDT 2004

Lì venerdì, 2004/05/21 alle 10:18, +0100, Pedro Lima ha scritto:
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to use nevow with data from a sql query, but I'm having trouble
> figuring out how to do it.
>
> >From what I understood, data is fetched in the data_xxx methods. But if I
> use the ConnectionPool query I get a Defered as a result. And the data_xxx
> method should return the data and not a Defered, correct?

just return the deferred. nevow will do the right thing (tm).

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
  We are all dust, Saqi, so play the lute
                    We are all wind, Saqi, so bring wine. -- Omar Khayam