[Twisted-web] Nevow newbie question

Pedro Lima pvl at por.to
Fri May 21 03:18:08 MDT 2004

Hello all,

I would like to use nevow with data from a sql query, but I'm having trouble
figuring out how to do it.

>From what I understood, data is fetched in the data_xxx methods. But if I
use the ConnectionPool query I get a Defered as a result. And the data_xxx
method should return the data and not a Defered, correct?

The other way would be to get a db connection and make the query in the
data_xxx method. But then, I suppose it would not run in a thread and it
would block the processing.

Can someone give me a hint on how to do it?

Thanks
Pedro Lima