[Twisted-web] Nevow FAQ proposal

Michal Pasternak twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 05:20:32 +0200

Hello,

below is my proposal for a Nevow-newbie FAQ.

The only problem is, someone has to answer them, but I belive you can do
that ;)

1. How could I change the way the form is displayed? Edit freeform.py? Are
   there any other alternatives?

   Eg. I'd like to have each form enclosed in <table>, each field is a row in

2. What good is formless.Group for?

3. How can I have a bunch of text fields in a one field? For example, I'd like
   to create a date entry field - 4 digits in one field, and 2 digits per next
   2 fields, and I'd like it to display in one line, separated by dashes.

   Could I somehow group a few formless.Integer fields in one line and
   separate them by dashes, or should I create a totally new field type (just
   like the fields in freeform.py are reated) ?

4. What does formless.Table do?

--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl :: http://winsrc.sf.net
For your Occupation, choose 2 of the following three: