[Twisted-web] Polynode (was Nevow guard with other than 'root' resource)

Christopher Armstrong twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Sun, 07 Mar 2004 16:43:50 -0500

--------------enig4FBF3165A9BF48839B6560BD

Alex Levy wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 15:57, Christopher Armstrong wrote:
>>Speaking of what you've been doing... is polynode ready to use yet? ;)
>

> Nope. There's no rational way of storing page data on the system -- it's
> all in-memory right now. There's also a few other places where it still
> reeks of "code I wrote a year ago".

Just store it on the FS, in nested directories, maybe using rfc822 files
if you need metadata. That's what Plonk does, anyway.

> Of course, _my_ site will be "customized" per-user, although that's
> mainly "either you're admin or you're nobody".

Yeah, same with mine. Nobodies don't need a session.

---------+           http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/