[Twisted-web] Re: form attributes in an html file

vicky vlupien at drummonddesigns.com
Tue Jun 29 09:59:38 MDT 2004

I'm using the latest version of nevow and I'm not able to use the nevow:attr
in my html file.  Do I have to put something special in my file.  I want to
fill the attribute action with form-action but I get this error :

exceptions.KeyError: "Slot named 'form-action' was not filled."

I've done the same thing with an xml file and everything was alright.

Vicky