[Twisted-web] nevow.url bug (i think)

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Sun Jun 27 05:23:21 MDT 2004

Hi,

Just came across something which is possibly a bug but don't have time
to think about right now ...

Special characters in url path segments are not encoded, i.e. url.here.
child('?') generates a broken URL. Perhaps the encoding is dependent on
where the URL is used, i.e. in an attribute vs in the page content.
That's the bit that I haven't thought about yet.

Anyway, this is just to prompt me or someone else to look into it
properly.

Cheers, Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \          Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.