[Twisted-web] form attributes in an html file

vicky vlupien at drummonddesigns.com
Mon Jun 21 09:40:45 MDT 2004

Hi,
	I need some help.  I have an HTML file in my project which contains
a form.  I would like that the attributes 'action' of my form is filled as
loaders.stan which is done like this:

	tags.form(pattern='freeform-form', action=slot('form-artion'))[
	]

I looked at the customform.tac example which uses the loaders.xmlstr and
filled the attributes this way:

	<form nevow:pattern='freeform-form'>
		<nevow:attr name='action'><nevow:slot name='form-action' />
</nevow:attr>
	</form>

I've done the same thing in my HTML file and that doesn't works. I was
wondering if there's another way to do this.

Vicky