[Twisted-web] How do I Install Nevow in twisted

Christopher Armstrong twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:34:49 -0500

--------------enig8BADF3FE1F55BC295AAEDB5B

Mike Schneider wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I am running twisted 1.1.1 on windows.  I read the docs on nevow and would
> like to try it.  The docs said that nevou was not packaged with twisted.

Just make sure the nevow and atop packages are available in your
pythonpath. I recommend *not* putting the quotient package in your
pythonpath, because it has third party dependancies and things will be
imported just from its existence there, because they're a bunch of
goons. But enough of that :-) As long as you can say "import nevow"
without an error, you're fine.

> - can I used twisted 1.1.1?
>      - If not, do I need CVS head of twisted?

Twisted 1.1.1 is probably fine, IIRC....

> - What package(s) do I need to download from the sourceforge page to work with

sourceforge paage? what are you talking about?

> - Do I install this package into my python environment or my twisted environment

Python environment.

---------+           http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/