[Twisted-web] Permission to use library?

Ed Rahn twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:09:15 -0600

Nick,
I would suggest you reread the copyright and license information
included with twisted. Twisted has only one copyright holder. The code
you wrote on your own is yours to copyright as you wish, you don't need
permission from anyone. You also don't need to file it with anyone. See
the LICENSE file included with twisted for distribution information.

Ed Rahn