[Twisted-web] server crashes

James Y Knight twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:36:03 -0500

Well, the request object certainly doesn't do any locking for
multithreadeded access, so it could easily be in an inconsistant state
sometimes. I'd certainly suggest not accessing the request object from
a different thread, but, that shouldn't cause python to just up and
quit without any error.

Maybe you can try running it with the python debugger, or if that
doesn't catch anything, gdb. Are you using any external C libraries?
(database/etc?) Perhaps one of those isn't multithreaded safe?

James